Terms and Conditions
BY USING THE PARKMAN WEBSITE AND/OR THE PARKMAN SMARTPHONE APPLICATION, YOU ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OR IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE PARKMAN SERVICE
Parkman is a smartphone application that lets you pay for parking using your smartphone developed by a company called ParkMan Oy (later referred to as Parkman, we or us, our).
- On the Parkman website and in our smartphone application you can find information about our service. We reserve the right to update and change the website content without prior notice.
- We do not guarantee that Parkman is an accepted payment method in all parking areas. Parkman only works as a payment method in areas where the Parking-enforcement is connected to the Parkman software.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy of your device's GPS-position. You choose your parking position from the map and you are responsible that it matches with the location of your parked car.
- NO REFUNDS. Parkman is not responsible to issue any refunds. As a user of our software you are responsible of buying the correct parking tickets for the particular parking area you parked your car in. We will do our best to help our customers in problematic situations, but we are not liable to pay any refunds or parking fines resulting from misuse of the service.
- If you can not perform a purchase at any given time using the Parkman software, you are responsible of purchasing the parking ticket through other means, such as a parking meter. Reasons for not being able to use Parkman include, but are not limited to: bad internet access, server downtime due to maintenance, etc.
- By continuing to use our services, you accept our pricing.
- You are at all times responsible for having a working payment card attached to the Parkman service. We charge your payment card each month. If the charging fails for any reason, additional fees may apply as we will collect your debt in other ways. As a user of the service, you accept that you are liable to pay your bills in time.
- You are responsible for providing us with accurate data. Always double check that the car register plate (US: license plate) number in the software is the same as the car you are parking. You are liable to pay any parking violation fines resulting from incorrect user data in the system.
- Obey the parking time limitations and other rules communicated by the parking provider.
- Do not use the Parkman application while driving.
- You can invite your friends to ParkMan with your promo code. When your friend signs up to ParkMan with your promo code you will both get a free parking (up to $10). You may earn maximum of 5 free parkings. Sharing your promo code in App Store, Google Play or Windows Marketplace is prohibited. If you do so, we have the right to take away your free parkings. A parking discount awarded when joining ParkMan is personal and will only be granted once per user. ParkMan reserves the right to cancel any awarded discounts.
- ParkMan may use your parking information anonymously to display available parking spots to others ParkMan users.